Friday, March 13, 2009

Personal Reflection






I chose to research street fashion design because I wanted to wear this style actually came from. I wanted to know when it started in history and what made it so popular. How it lasted for so long after it had begun to reach out to the world. I wonder what it was like to see your idea explode on the streets like that. Another big reason behind my researching this topic was that I understand pursuing a goal at that magnitude. With my passion for the arts I hope one day to publish my own work and watch everybody gaze upon my originality. It would be a great feeling to wake and know that you been installed into apart of history. Even at that point there is still no end to the possibilities of what I might accomplish. So researching this topic has really helped me with my vision of the future. The future were I have created the next big thing. When I look at history I look at all the major achievements of the fashion industry. In this vast industry that's forever changing I'm amazed that that it has expand to far reaching courtiers. The street wears well as other major styles have taken over the world. When you think about these styles are pretty much know to everyone around the globe. Why shouldn't they know about, it's what's now in society. I couldn't imagine being born an any other era but this one. Just have to look at the clothes people wore in back in the time of Shakespeare. So it's really comforting to know I wont be caught dead an anything like that. In fact I can't wait to see what the new style is going to be next. It's definitely coming, I can already see what about to erupt onto the streets dwi411.org.




1 comment:

  1. Sheldon,

    I LOVE that you are so ambitous and are envisioning yourself as someone influential. Indeed, you are an amazing artist, and I cannot wait to see what you create and how you make your mark in the world.

    Are you SURE you won't be caught dead in Renaissance-era clothing? You won't be going to any Renaissance fairs? You know the fairs are a summer weekend event in Kenosha, Wisconsin. We could make a plan to go this summer. :)

    ReplyDelete