Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Final Reflection




My experiencre from this whole blog project was fare, rather than having to write a 8 to 12 research paper. In way I'm glad my teachers came up with this compromise for this graduation requirement. Some of the important infromation I learned while doing these blog was how to actually complete one. I learned how to set my personal site were any can visit and take a look a my work. I learned how to conduct much more in depth reseacrh, so that it sounds like really know what I'm talking about. And finally I understand just how long three hundred words is. Which happens to be shorter than the college essays we wrote in another class. Still I became more aware of just how much fashion has taken over on a global scale. Especially street wear, which has spread all over throughout South East Asia, the UK, South Africa, India, Canada, and many areas of asia like Japan and Hong Kong. When I think about it seems like it was invetiable to happen. In fact the impact has grown so much over the coarse of histroy that everyon has created there on original look base on where they are. Those styles have reached back to were it strated in the U.S.. I even learned of the what hapens when you catch the donw side of fashion. Which is that evenventaully everything to be replaced with the next best trend. Which is sad really I think about, because it's like from poeple who think clothes make you who you are as a person. Yet that's not even close to being true, which is the most important lesson I learned while researcehing my topic the history of street wear.

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of jeroddjldww blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete